As we approach the end of 2021, we would like to take the time to acknowledge the steps forward we have made in our career progression development plan over the past year.
As a company, we take pride in our continued investment in the professional development of our teams, which in turn improves the outcomes for the children.
This year we have invested in developing the following areas:
• Design, development and printing of Move and Groove.
• Welcome box and resources that accompanied Move and Groove.
• Launch of our Foundations for the Future programme.
• Design, development and printing of Innovate and Investigate.
• 38 L3 Senco courses.
• 2 exclusive online training sessions with Anna Ephgrave.
• 5 exclusive online training sessions with Tapestry.
• Exclusive online training for those new to Mini Mites (January).
• Talking and Thinking Floorbooks and Talking Tubs supplied to every nursery.
• CPD annual membership.
In addition to the above, we have also invested in over 50 First Aid training courses, as well as investing in a number of online training programmes such as; iHasco, Highspeed and Webinar.
This year we have appointed 38 new apprentices (including our first marketing apprentice!) and currently have a total of 86 people studying for a qualification (including existing employees who are progressing).
2022 plans include the release of further Foundations for the Future programmes and resources, the launch of Pathway to the Foundations, Mini Mites, Leadership Skills and new inhouse courses – to name just a few!
We are incredibly proud of the entire Grandir UK family for all that has been achieved and we look forward to sharing our continued development in the new year!
Swipe to see our latest articles.